Institute of Graduate Studies

The graduate school dates back in 1954 when it was created as a Graduate School by Republic Act No. 1174. In 1979, it became the Institute of Graduate Studies (IGS). Since then the IGS has engaged in advanced training and research in agriculture- related and social sciences for the promotion of sustainable total farming system development and higher levels of applied sciences toward agro-industrialization.