The College of Engineering started as the Department of Agricultural Engineering offering asecondary farm mechanics course in the then Central Luzon Agricultural School. In June 1955, five years after the school was elevated into the Central Luzon Agricultural College (CLAC), the department was expanded to include the offering of a 4-year curriculum, Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Engineering (BSAEn). Later in 1959, this curricular program was revised into a 5-year BSAEn program. When CLAC was converted into what is now the Central Luzon State University (CLSU) through R.A. No. 6067 of 1964, the department became the College of Engineering (CEn).
Click it to download for more details: